TIPRA Chairman and The Royal Scion of Tripura, Pradyot Bikram Manikya Deb Barma today announced the formation of the youth wing of his party TIPRA named as TIPRA YOUTH FEDERATION (YTF) through a press conference at Ujjayanta Palace.
Talking to the media about YTF he said:
- 60% of the population comprises of youth in our state and it is very important for the youth to have an active participation in politics and they would be the backbone of the Party and its future generations.
- He also mentioned how as a youth he was driven and inspired by Indigenous leaders to serve the community, so the YTF would serve as a platform for the youth and the future leaders
- Talking about the motto of YTF the Chairman said, there wont be any compromise and will work for each and every citizen without discriminating on the basis of tribe, religion. YTF branches will be present in every district and every block and called upon the youth to join on the basis of its founding ideologies.
- Shri Runeil Debbarma, MDC has been appointed as the first president of the federation, along with other youth members given various organizational posts.
- Lastly, he also mentioned about women’s federation in coming days and how important the Youth and Women are as the back-bone of the party and pledged full support for the youth wing.
The Tipraha Indigenous Progressive Regional Alliance or TIPRA led by Pradyot Bikram Manikya Deb Barma scripted a sensational victory in the recently concluded Tripura Tribal’s Autonomous District Council elections by registering victory in 18 seats out of 28- member council..